Current Job Opening
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Experience : 1 - 7 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards..
Job Description :
- Business Development Executive is one who is responsible to generating Leads and revenues for the company by sourcing contacts and converting them into customers.
Data Sourcing & Management
Sourcing accurate contact details from Online sources like linkedin, Google search and from offline networks of the decision maker in Management or Owner or Marketing Department, of companies who are in any industry.
Maintaining the database of the sourced information and people contacts.
Get more detailed information about the clients requirement and document it.
Get the prospect to setup a time to have a phone / screen sharing meeting with our VP of Sales
Send Basic Understanding of the needs, and get it cross checked by the client
Add / Amend / Remove any thing that the client wants .
Post the client agrees to the scope, provide a cost and timeline
Negotiate a win-win deal which is profitable to both parties involved
Write emails after every phone conversation and document it to client.
Hand over the next process to the operations / co-ordination team to take it forward.
Manage any Addon request / Change request and provide cost to client during Project development
- Excellent Verbal Fluency in English
- Listening skills to understand American / UK accent
- Telephone etiquette
- Questioning skills
- SEO Services 100%
- Microsoft Excel and word
- Internet usage and Data Gathering
- Website Development cycle
- Various open sources available in the marketing
Roles / Responsibilities
- Not required :: You are not required to do any Cold Calling / Mass Mailing / or Marketing of any sort. We already have got the lead information, you just need to close them satisfactorily
- Communicating over the phone and email with the client.
- Understanding the Business needs, translating it scope format.
- Give recommendation based on the clients needs and propose a cost effective solution
- Probing the customer to understand the requirements.
- Closing more sales leads to Happy Customers
- Wire-framing and prototyping skills is a must.
- Requirement Analysis and writing a detailed scope is a must thing one should have experience with.