Current Job Opening
Job Title : iOS Developer
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards..
Role Definition : An iOS Developer is one who's accountable to increase cell application in Objective C and Swift the use of Apple's Xcode IDE
- Translating business need, ( in form of Scope of work, or Wireframe or Designs ) into a Functional App on iOS.
- Integrate the Designs made through the Visual Artist into the app, and also make the development functionality of the software running, as according to the scope of work defined.
- Creation of Case for checking out and making the check earlier than customer evaluate.
- Troubleshoot any problem, or compatibility trouble in diverse iOS versions or gadgets.
- Knowledge of Api Integration, is required
Develop People / Team Management Skills to Grow to a Team Leader
- After of entirety of general four/five years of experience as an iOS developer, shall help the Project Manager / Team chief for client / developer meetings
- Troubleshooting / Problem-solving Skills
- Soft Skills and ability to express things in proper English.
- Objective – C and Swift Using Apples’s Xcode
- Strong OOP and data structures background
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Mysql Database Management
- App Development Cycle