We are Happy to Help you to meet your needs. Please fill your details by clicking Contact Us. We will get back to you within next 5 hours.
Our Recruitment and Selection Process:
Applying for the Job Opening.
View the list of job opening and apply online via APPLY link or via an EMAIL INFO@KPLTECHSOLUTION.COM please make sure you have the following details added to your resume.
- Current Salary:
- Notice Period:
- Relevant Experience:
- Expected Salary:
- Reason for leaving current and last job:
After that we will wait till a particular cutoff date which would be decided by us internally and then short list the candidate.
We will contact the short listed candidates for the interview (by sending them an E-mail or calling them or both). Please wait atleast for 1 week before you follow-up for the same in case you would want to follow up.
Shortlisted candidate would be invited to our office for Computer Based Multiple Choice Test at a mutually agreed time, depending upon the Job Profile.
Generally would have to undergo two different types of test:
- Test 1: Aptitude MCQ Test - 30 mins
- Test 2: Technical MCQ Test - 30 mins
The results of this test are in real time, so if in case you have cleared both the test with the minimum required score, you would be eligible for the next round of an Interview, depending upon the Job profile, it would be as under:
Practical Test: Approximately 2 Hours - If you clear the Practical Test, you would be eligible for the next round.
HR Round: Approximately 15 Mins
Personal Interview: Approximately of 20 Mins
- A personal Interview would be schedule with the Team Leader or Project Manager of the team that you are supposed to be working with.
- Our HR would then go through all the profiles that were cleared by the personal interview and shortlist the selected candidates by comparing the performances. Also recently we have Introduce getting the Figure prints to send it to DMIT lab for Getting Inbound Talents that you possess (this is applied only to a certain profiles)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an Opening for a Fresher?
You need to check the above current opening details and see the description where you can cross check if the selected opening is open for freshers to apply or not. Generally we are always open to get a New Talent provided that you clear all our tests.
- Should I come for an Interview Directly?
We don't entertain direct walk-ins. You need to first apply via the above link and then if you are short listed, we would contact you to co-ordinate a time for you to come down for an interview.
- What are your office timings?
Our General Office timings are from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Do you work on the weekends?
We have a Holiday on every Sunday and Saturday.
- Is there any kind of an Employment Bond of any sort?
Generally we don't have any kind of Bonds for employment for most of our employees. But it depends on your previous track record of employment and the position applied.
- When do we get the salary?
Salary is done on or before the 10th of every month for the work period of previous month.